Honestly I am confused with the weather now winter or fall. Whatever the climate may be there is no special reason in eating potato wedges, especially the sweet potato wedges. If they are flavpouresd with chilli and maple syrup heaven . All the calorie conscious people it is baked not fried with one tbsp of olive oil. The crispy wedges dipped in garlic mayo or blue cheese dip will definitely take you to the seventh heaven .
- Sweet potato – 1 big cut into wedges
- Whole red chillies / chilli flakes- chopped 1/2 tsp
- Garlic- 2 cloves chopped
- Maple Syrup – 1 Tbsp
- Olive Oil- 1Tbsp
- Salt- As needed
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- 3. In a bowl mix all ingredients except sweet potato
- 4. Cut sweet potato into wedges and add this to the marinTion
- 5. Mix it well and let it stand for a minute
- 6. Place it on the baking tray and bake it almost 15 minutes or till it is done
- 7. Serve hot with garlic mayonnaise or blue cheese dip
- 1. If you don’t have maple syrup you can substitute with honey or brown sugar
- 2. Please look into your oven settings , it may vary according to your appliances. For some you might have to bake only for a less time and for some more time . So check whether the sweet potatoes are done or not to avoid burning it .