Looks like this week is a blogging marathon week lol . I just finished writing a rostii recipe and getting my hands on to this delicious bread recipe . I am writing this recipe for a dear friend Sarika for her breads collective post . Looks like I am the last one to submit 🙁 , it has just been a busy week for me .
Recently we went for blueberry picking to a beautiful farm here in Ontario , Andrews Scenic Acres Milton ON. They have the most amazing fresh blueberries there and its such a beautiful farm . Check this link to know more about their picking times and opening times . Also do not forget to buy butter tarts , home made jams and blueberry dessert wine from them .
After picking all these tons of blueberries I had to use them up lol otherwise they were going bad . The first thing came to my mind was a lemonade (a recipe is coming up soon) but then when I saw about a collective then I wanted to make a bread similar to a banana bread. Little bit researching then I figured out a recipe for it and used hemp seeds to give a texture in that.
- Eggs- 2
- Sugar-1 cup
- Milk- 1 cup
- Coconut Oil- 3 tbsp
- All purpose flour- 3 cups
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 4 tsp
- Blueberries- 1 cup
- Hemp Seeds- 1/2 cup
- 1.Bring all ingredients to room temperature
- 2. Preheat oven to 350F
- 3. In a bowl beat eggs and sugar till it's light , fluffy and creamy
- 4. To this add milk and coconut oil , beat for a minute
- 5. Now add flour , salt and baking powder . Carefully mix it
- 6. Now gently fold in blueberries and hemp seeds.
- 7, Take a loaf pan grease and flour it . Pour the batter to this pan
- 8. Keep it in the pre heated oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes
- 9. Check whether the cake is done by inserting a tooth pick in the middle.
- 10.Kindly note that the baking time might vary according to the oven